The Class of 2022
Senior requirements must be completed ahead of the upcoming senior interview. Completing these requirements and the interview itself will allow you/your child to earn the .5 Senior Transition Credit and be eligible for graduation.
Senior Interviews will be taking place in early March.
The list of all senior requirements is below. Please reach out to Casey Rocchini with specific questions about your/your child's progress towards completion. It is imperative that you/your child completes these requirements using the student's Naviance account as soon as possible. Please note that the last two items on the list have not been covered in mentoring homeroom yet this school year, so do not be concerned if you/your child has not completed these two tasks yet - they will have the opportunity to do so during mentoring homeroom lessons over the coming weeks.
- Grade 10 - Complete 10th Grade Career Research Paper
- Grade 10 - Complete Career Shadow #1 Steps 1-3 (Can be completed virtually)
- Grade 11 - Complete Career Shadow #2 Steps 1-3 (Can be completed virtually)
- Grade 12 - Mentor Lesson 3/4: Update/Upload Senior Resume
- Grade 12 - Mentor Lesson 3: Upload your Senior Reference Sheet
- Grade 12 – Mentor Lesson 4: Upload Evidence of Post-Secondary Planning
- Grade 12 - Class of 2021 Volunteerism Records (log/upload a minimum of 5 hours of service for senior year and 5 hours for freshman year - the 5 hour per year volunteerism requirements for sophomore and junior year have been waived due to pandemic restrictions)