Riverview Strategic Plan
Strategic Plan Overview
The Riverview School District engages in data driven strategic planning every three years for the purpose of ongoing assessment and continuous improvement. The goal is to look at the system as a whole, assess strengths and weaknesses, and find critical leverage points to improve student learning. This process is collaborative and inclusive to all stakeholders, including but not limited to: students, families, staff, administration, the Board of Directors community members and local business owners.
Small School, Big Opportunities
A community-centered, artisan shop approach to teaching the critical skills, knowledge, and understanding necessary to succeed in an ever-changing global society.
Overarching Themes and Goals:
- Safe, Secure, and Prepared Schools
- Academic Excellence and Individualized Student Growth
- A Positive, Supportive, and Inclusive Climate and Culture
- College and Career Ready Students
- Short and Long Term Future Planning