Riverview School District
Required Documents for Registration

Whether your child is beginning Kindergarten or transferring from another school, we want to help make your first experience with our district as simple as possible.
The parent or guardian will need to complete a registration packet (forms located to the right) and provide the following when registering a new student:
Proof of Residency
  • Photo ID with current address* Proof of Immunization Status: A physician’s statement/record of immunizations. 
  • (if applicable) the student’s transcript (high school students cannot be scheduled without a current transcript)
  • (if applicable) a copy of the custody agreement indicating shared custody or a notarized statement from the shared-custodial parent verifying knowledge of the child's enrollment in Riverview School District.
  • Copy of 3 utility bills with current address 
  • Deed or Lease
The parent or guardian must present all registration information in person. Please register your child at the school which they will attend. Registration forms can be completed at the school, or you can download a copy and bring the completed forms with you when you visit the school office. Our registration forms are listed to the right. Please make sure you have all of the information required, as only completed registration packets will be accepted.
 Proof of Age: The child’s birth certificate, passport, or baptismal certificate Kindergarten only
View text-based website