On Wednesday, September 16, we will be taking pictures for all fall sports teams. These will be individual portraits taken with a green screen so that Lifetouch can create a team picture. Coaches should have given each player his/her time to report to the Jr./Sr. High School Cafeteria. Please follow the procedures below:
- We will be using the entrances to the cafeteria nearest the park side of the building. One door for entering and another for exiting.
- Social distancing will be enforced. There will be marks designating the 6-feet apart rule both inside and outside the cafeteria on the patio.
- Students are not to gather in groups and are to wear masks until they are in front of the camera.
- The timelines are tight, so players MUST be at the school in line at least 5 minutes before the scheduled time in uniform.
- Students in multiple sports are not double scheduled. They will be given one time to take all pictures, so they are to bring all their uniforms and change here.
- All students are responsible for assignments and/or class responsibilities due to his/her scheduled picture time. Please discuss with your teacher(s).